The Committee of the NCP
The NCP Committee, composed of representatives of the relevant institutions and stakeholders, is invested with advisory functions and contributes to the identification of the strategic priorities of the NCP and to the implementation of its annual program of activities.
In fact, the Committee offers a fundamental support in defining the NCP's strategic lines of actions and the NCP Committee members promote the OECD Guidelines in trade associations and associated companies
In the management of the specific insrtances presented to the NCP, then, the Committee plays an advisory and support role. At each stage of the procedure, collectively and in the person of each of its members, it contributes to the understanding and solution of the issues raised in the instances and to their solution.
The NCP Committee is composed by:
- The Director General of the General Directorate for Industrial Policy, Innovation and SMEs (DGPIIPMI) of the Ministry of Economic Development.
- The Head of the Division VI of the General Directorate for Industrial Policy, Innovation and SMEs (DGPIICPMI) of the Ministry of Economic Development.
- A representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- A representative of the Ministry for Ecological Transition
- A representative of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
- A representative of the Ministry of Justice.
- A representative of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies.
- A representative of the Ministry of Agriculture.
- A representative of the Ministry of Health.
- Two representatives Ministry of Economic Development, one from the General Directorate for Internationalisation Policies and Promotion of Exchanges and one from the General Directorate International Trade Policy.
- A representative from Confindustria (General Confederation of Italian Industry) the largest Italian Business association.
- A representative from each SMEs major National Associations: one from Confederazione Nazionale dell'Artigianato e della Piccola e Media Impresa (CNA) and one from Confcommercio.
- A representative from each major National Worker Organizations: one from the Italian General Confederation of Labor (CGIL) one from the Italian Confederation of Trade Unions (CISL) and one from the Italian Labor Union (UIL).
- A representative from the Italian Banks’ Association (ABI).
- A representative from the Conference of Italian Regions and Autonomus Regions.
- A representative from the Italian Union of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Handicraft and Agriculture (Unioncamere).
- A representative from the National Council of Consumers and Users – CNCU.
- A representative from the Association of the Italian Organizations of International Solidarity and Cooperation (AOI).
Other subjects may be called, from time to time, to participate in the works of the Committee.